I’m using the page builder and nothing works as it should. My webpage is http://ziemniewicz.com . Please fix those things:
- I’d like to use radial skill – it completly doesnt work in page builder – it shows only items from Signature setup, but still runs out of a div and is not responsive.
- In every “experiance” i need to add a link “read more” leading to the description od the job with photografs (blog item) – but if you use Page Builder – section doesn’t accept HTML.
- No matter how do i set it (PB/SS) – portfolio shows all the photos added to all portfolio cases – i’d like it to show only 9-12 elements(9-12 cases), only 3 in a row, and only the main photo of case (not all photos from all cases galleries)
- I’d like to be able to set location on google maps, but the setup of “location” shows “<input placeholder=”Specify location” class=”fw-option fw-option-type-text fw-option-map-inputs map-location” name=”fw_edit_options_modal[location][location]” id=”fw-edit-options-modal-location-location” value=”” type=”text” />” and it has no place to set the location.
- I’d like to show the favicon i have set in global settings in Signature setup, not yours.
I can send You the admin login and pass to fix those issues.